Frequently Asked Questions
All services are conducted through telehealth. In-office visits are not currently available..
- $225/45 minutes for individual counseling, psychotherapy, life coaching, health psychology and mindfulness. The office policy is that non-Medicare patients pay at each session. I will provide a receipt that is submissable to insurance companies, who will reimburse you according to your policy.
- $275/hour for neuropsychological assessment
- $500 flat fee for a Limited Cognitive Assessment for long-term care insurance purposes
- The office will submit bills for Medicare patients.
- The office policy is that all others pay at each session.
I will give you a submissible receipt for payment at each counseling session.
The session fee is charged if there is less than 24 hours notice, with exceptions that can be discussed for individual circumstances.
Tuesday noon through early evening
Wednesday noon through early evening
Other days and times by arrangement
Yes, I’ve been licensed since 1999, #NJ SI 03746
For a free phone consultation